We reserve the right to alter the current page at any time. Therefore, we suggest you visit it on a regular basis to be informed of these alterations.
Last update: 18 September 2018
1. Identity of the data controller
Personal data are controlled by the website Advertiser, as mentioned in the general Conditions of Use.
2. Processing of your personal data
Our website does not require any nominative registering from its users, nor proceeds to nominatively register them for consulting the website pages.
However, in some cases (contact forms, sharing and social features, account creation sections, online payments…), you might be asked to leave personal data (last names, first names, telephone numbers, postal addresses, electronic addresses…). During the collection of data, an asterisk signals whether it is mandatory or facultative.
In that case, the collection form may come with a check box, which allows you agree or disagree to the use of your personal data for commercial use by a third party and/or to their being sold to a third party and/or to receive commercial communication from the Advertiser.
We do not collect sensitive data, namely data concerning your racial or ethnical origins, your political, philosophical or religious opinions, your trade-union allegiance, your health or your sex life.
Furthermore, while you are consulting our website or using our services, we collect and process data concerning your browsing (including cookies and previously consulted pages) and your terminal (the type of browser you use, the model and version of your operating system, your screen resolution, the presence of plug-ins…). We will use those data to present contents and services adapted to your needs on one hand; on the second hand, to create statistics on the use of our services to make them more relevant. They may also be used to identify companies interested in our products and to help us present advertisements connected to your interests and your location, on and off our website.
We collect your data when:
- you create or use your personal account,
- you use our services (for instance, when you make an online transaction, an appointment…),
- you use our contact form,
- you browse our website and consult our products and services.
To what end?
We use your personal data to:
- allow you to use our services,
- inform you on the services for which you showed an interest, and which are offered on our website,
- present advertisements and information which meet your interests,
- contact you after a request you made,
- subscribe you – with your consent only – to a newsletter and/or send you information on our products and services,
- create statistics and count the visits and the uses of the different sections, contents and services, in order to adapt the said sections and contents to your browsing.
To read about your rights and the use that we make of your cookies, or to learn how to oppose that use, go to the dedicated page by clicking here.
The recipients of those data are:
- the Advertiser and his potential subcontractors,
- PagesJaunes, the identification of companies that consulted our website, and for the compiling of visit statistics,
- companies that provide the third-party modules implemented on our website (ex: appointment, email notification…),
- our partners can receive – only with your consent – your geo-tracking and browsing data, and therefore, show you advertisements adapted to your interests and movements. To this day, we are partners with the Digital To Store company, which is a Solocal Group subsidiary. You can find more information on this company data processing method on the following address: https://client.adhslx.com/privacy.html.
For this data to be transmitted to a third-party company, we need to have your preliminary consent.
On this website, we propose a number of features (audience tracking tool, buttons to share content on social media) and we use subtractors when a data transfer outside of the European Union and in the United States needs to be made. These companies have agreed to the Privacy Shield protocol and all these transfers are made secure by the standard contractual terms.
If you have chosen to create a user account, note that your data will be stored for 3 years after the last activity on your account.
Your contact information is kept during the initial contact period, and as long as necessary for purposes of proof and conflict management.
If you have agreed to receive newsletters and commercial information e-mails, note that your data will be kept for 3 years, starting with the last contact between us.
If you have made an online payment, note that data related to orders and payments are kept while the transaction is completed and as long as necessary for purposes of proof and conflict management.
3. Your rights
According to the amended Act of 6 January 1978 on Information Technology, Files and Civil Liberties, you have a right to access, amend, erase, oppose or limit the processing of your personal data, as well as withdraw your consent.
You have a right to give instructions to our group about the use we can make of your data after your death.
You can exercise the following rights:
- with the Advertiser, using the contact details mentioned in the General Conditions of Use.
- concerning the data processing that helps us show you the appropriate advertisement: you can exercise your rights with Digital to Store, by consulting this link: https://client.adhslx.com/privacy.html
- concerning the audience tracking data: you can exercise your rights with our service provider, PagesJaunes:
PagesJaunes, Centre Relation Client
204, Rond-point du Pont de Sèvres
92649 Boulogne-Billancourt Cedex
A proof of your identity may be asked to you.
You also have a right to make a complaint against us to the supervisory authority.